Add a personal touch to your necklace by adding these tiny charms! These charms are tiny and will look good on our dainty or fine chains.
If you'd like to see how several charms look together, we are happy to send you a photo!
SIZE & MATERIALS
- Bail: jump ring (inside diameter about 3.8 x 3mm). The color of the jump ring is the same as the color of the charm.
- Charm materials and size (approximate height)
- 28. 14k gold filled, 9mm (1 sided)
29. Sterling silver, 9mm (1 sided)
30. Rhodium plated, 10.5mm (1 sided)
31. Sterling silver, 12mm (1 sided)
32. 14k gold filled, 12mm (1 sided)
33. Rhodium plated, 13mm (1 sided)
34. Sterling silver, 10mm (1 sided)
35. Silver plated, 12mm (1 sided)
36. Gold plated, 12.5mm (1 sided)
37. Sterling silver, 12mm (1 sided)
38. Sterling silver, 19mm (1 sided)
39. Sterling silver, 15.5mm (1 sided)
40. Sterling silver, 42mm (double sided)
41. Silver plated, 16mm (1 sided)
42. Gold plated, 18.5mm (1 sided)
43. Sterling silver, 18mm (double sided)
44. Rhodium plated, 21.5mm (3D)
45. Rhodium plated, 35mm (1 sided)
46. Rhodium plated, 27mm (1 sided)
47. Sterling silver, 25mm (1 sided, bail on the back)
- Sterling silver is precious metal that lasts a life time. You can polish sterling jewelry over and over to keep it shiny.
- 14k gold filled is a layer of 14k gold heat bonded on another metal and contains 100 times more gold than gold plated jewelry.
- Rhodium is a part of the platinum family and very durable.
- Gold plating is a layer of gold electrically bonded to another metal. It is much more delicate than gold filled. We apply anti-tarnish clear coating in order to extend the life of plating. No polishing is required. Please avoid exposing the charm to alcohol as it will damage the coating.
NEED HELP WITH ATTACHING CHARMS?
- If charms do not slip through your chain, and you can open the attachment ring to attach it to a chain link. If you need assistance, contact us or watch this instructional video.
- Each order will be nicely packaged and include no pricing information (except for international orders for which the item value must be declared on the customs form).