Purchase with Confidence
FREE, EASY RETURNS
If you are not 100% satisfied with the product for any reason, you can return it - no questions asked, and we will cover the return shipping cost for domestic orders placed through this website. In order to qualify for free returns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a pre-paid return label within 14 days of delivery. No returns will be accepted after 14 days. Please mail the item back to us within 21 days. See below for restrictions.
- There is no restocking fee for non-personalized items.
- For personalized items, a 30% restocking fee will apply for domestic orders unless there was an error on our part. Personalized items are non-refundable for international orders.
- Stud earrings are non-refundable for all orders due to hygiene reasons.
- Please package returns securely and ship with a trackable method. We highly recommend insurance as we cannot accept damaged/lost packages. Items must be in the original condition, or the buyer will be responsible for any loss in value.
- After we receive the item, a refund of the purchase price minus the original shipping fee and a restocking fee (if applicable) will be made to the form of the payment you used. The original shipping fee is non-refundable, unless there was an error on our part.
- For exchanges, the re-shipping cost will be the buyer’s responsibility, unless an exchange was needed due to our error.
- If you are not the original purchaser of the item (e.g., gift recipient), you can either exchange the item or receive store credit.
- Items returned without return authorization are not eligible for free returns.
- We reserve the right to refuse future sales if the free return policy is abused.
GET WHAT YOU ORDERED, OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
If you did not receive what you ordered due to our error, you can return it for free, and receive either a replacement or a full refund including the original shipping. Please contact us and mail the item back to us using our pre-paid return label within 14 days of delivery.
WE COVER LOST/DAMAGED PACKAGES.
Your item got lost/damaged in the mail? No worries! We insure all packages, and you will either receive a replacement or full refund.
- Please contact us immediately if the item arrived damaged. We may request a photo of the damaged item for insurance purposes.
- Lost package claims must be made within 60 days of the date of order.
- We will contact your local post office on your behalf for the GPS coordinates of the location where the package was left and any other information that helps locate the package. If this does not recover the package, 21 calendar days (domestic shipments) or 45 calendar days (international shipments) need to pass before we can issue you a refund per our insurer’s policies.
- We may request the recipient’s signature on the insurance claim form, and a refund is contingent upon the buyer's willingness to sign the form; we appreciate your kind cooperation.
- No refunds or replacements will be given for non-delivery to an incorrect/invalid address supplied by the buyer. Please make sure that the address you provided is correct when placing an order.
We stand behind our handmade products. If your jewelry breaks under normal wearing conditions, we will repair the item for free if you contact us within 90 days of purchase. If, however, major components are missing, there may be a small fee to replace them. Return and re-shipping fees will be the buyer’s responsibility unless the item failed within 14 days of delivery, and we were notified within that time frame.
Beyond 90 days and for any accidental damage (e.g., your child yanking the charm) or damage caused by a third-party (e.g., a charm attached by you or your local jeweler falls off), we’d be happy to offer a repair for a small labor charge and materials cost. All shipping fees will be the buyer’s responsibility.
Failure to follow our jewelry care instructions below may void your Warranty
- Do not swim, bath, take a shower, exercise, or sleep with your jewelry.
- Avoid contact with chemicals (e.g., alcohol, nail polish remover). Allow cosmetics, perfumes, lotions, and hair sprays to dry completely BEFORE wearing your jewelry.
- After wear, gently wipe off skin oils and cosmetics with a soft cloth. Clean regularly with warm water and gently dry with a soft cloth.
- Silver polishing cloth can be used ONLY for chain and charms made of sterling silver (do NOT use it for plated charms).
- When not wearing, store it in an air-tight bag.
This site is SSL certified and uses best-in-class secure payment technology by PayPal, ApplyPay, and Shopify. They handle all the transactions, and we will never see your credit card information.
We make every effort to capture the representative appearance of our products for your viewing, however, the colors may appear differently on different monitors.
Many of our charms are hand-forged or hand-casted, and there may be minor variations in shapes and sizes. The charm surface may have some inconsistencies, and this is a characteristic of handmade jewelry, and is not a defect. Also, the tones of silver and gold plating varies from batch to batch. In particular, please expect that the color of a new add-on charm will be somewhat different from that of charms on a necklace you previously purchased. Metal color changes over time, and old, worn charms on your necklace and brand new charms will have different shades of gold/silver.
Gemstones are natural creation of mother nature, hence, variations in colors/makings and some inclusions are to be expected.
Measurements in the product description are only approximate. These variations will not be considered as ‘not as described,’ unless the measurements and materials are markedly different from those in the description.
We continuously strive to improve our materials and products, therefore, the chain type/size, jewelry design, and packaging may change without notice. Store policies are also subject to change without notice. We reserved the right to refuse/cancel sales.