- Do not swim, bath, take a shower, exercise, or sleep with your jewelry.
- After wearing, gently wipe jewelry with a soft cloth and store in the air-tight bag that came with your jewelry.
- Avoid exposing plated charms to alcohol, and allow cosmetics, perfumes, and hair sprays to dry completely BEFORE wearing them.
HOW TO CLEAN JEWELRY
- Sterling silver items: polish them with a jewelry polishing cloth occasionally. You may also use jewelry cleaning solutions made for sterling silver.
- Gold-filled and plated items: NEVER use a polishing cloth or jewelry cleaning solution. Clean jewelry with mild soap and gently dry with a soft cloth.
Some of our jewelry uses more than one type of materials (e.g., plated charms on a sterling chain). Please refer to the item description of your jewelry to learn about materials used in your jewelry.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about how to care for your jewelry.