WE COVER LOST/DAMAGED PACKAGES.
Your item got lost/damaged in the mail? No worries! We insure all packages, and you will either receive a replacement or full refund. Learn more about terms and conditions.
We stand behind our handmade products. If your jewelry breaks under normal wear and tear, we will repair the item for free if you contact us within 90 days of purchase. If, however, major components are missing, there may be a small fee to replace them. Return and re-shipping fees will be the buyer’s responsibility unless the item failed within 14 days of delivery, and we were notified within that time frame.
Beyond 90 days and for any accidental damage (e.g., your child yanking the charm) or damage caused by a third-party (e.g., a charm attached by you or your local jeweler falls off), we’d be happy to offer a repair for a small charge.
Failure to follow our jewelry care instructions below may void your warranty.
- All jewelry:
- Do not swim, bath, take a shower, exercise, or sleep with your jewelry.
- When not wearing, store it in an air-tight bag.
- Plated jewelry:
- Avoid contact with chemicals (e.g., alcohol, nail polish remover).
- Allow cosmetics, perfumes, lotions, and hair sprays to dry completely BEFORE wearing your jewelry.
- After wear, gently wipe off skin oils and cosmetics with a soft cloth. Do not clean with a silver polishing cloth and chemical solutions.
- Gold filled jewelry:
- Clean regularly with warm soapy water and gently dry with a soft cloth. Do not clean with a silver polishing cloth and chemical solutions.
- Sterling silver jewelry:
- Occasionally clean with a silver cleaning cloth or silver cleaning solutions.
This site is SSL certified and uses best-in-class secure payment technology by PayPal, ApplyPay, and Shopify. They handle all transactions, and we will never see (or store) your credit card information.
We make every effort to capture the representative appearance of our products for your viewing, however, the colors may appear differently on different monitors.
Many of our charms are hand-forged or hand-casted, and there may be minor variations in shapes and sizes. The charm surface may have some inconsistencies, and this is a characteristic of handmade jewelry, and is not a defect. Also, the tones of silver and gold plating varies from batch to batch. In particular, please expect that the color of a new add-on charm will be somewhat different from that of charms on a necklace you previously purchased. Metal color changes over time, and old, worn charms on your necklace and brand new charms will have different shades of gold/silver.
Gemstones are natural creation of mother nature, hence, variations in colors/makings and some inclusions are to be expected.
Measurements in the product description are only approximate. These variations will not be considered as ‘not as described,’ unless the measurements and materials are markedly different from those in the description.
We continuously strive to improve our materials and products. Therefore, the chain type/size, findings, jewelry design, and packaging may change without notice. Store policies are also subject to change without notice. We reserved the right to refuse/cancel sales.