Add these medium to large charms to your jewelry and make it a statement piece!
SIZE & MATERIALS
- Bail: jump ring (inside diameter about 3.8 x 3mm). The color of the jump ring is the same as the color of the charm.
- Charm materials and size (approximate height)
- 1: rhodium plated brass 31x28mm (1.2"x1.1")
2: rhodium plated brass 35x18mm (1.4"x0.7")
3: rhodium plated brass 40x17mm (1.5"x0.7")
4: rhodium plated brass 37x20mm (1.4"x0.8")
5: sterling silver 27x16mm (1"x0.6")
6: rhodium plated brass 33x28mm (1.3"x1.1")
7: rhodium plated brass 35x20mm (1.3"x0.7")
8: rhodium plated brass 42x39mm (1.7"x1.5")
9: rhodium plated brass 34x16mm (1.4"x0.6")
10: raw brass 33x33mm (1.3"x1.3")
11: raw brass 49x21mm (1.9"x0.8")
12: raw brass 19x19mm (0.7"x0.7")
13: 16k gold plated 35x20mm (1.3"x0.7")
14: 16k gold plated 37x20mm (1.4"x0.8")
15: 16k gold plated 45x17mm (1.8"x0.7")
- Sterling silver is precious metal that lasts a life time. You can polish sterling jewelry over and over to keep it shiny.
- 14k gold filled is a layer of 14k gold heat bonded on another metal and contains 100 times more gold than gold plated jewelry.
- Rhodium is a part of the platinum family and very durable.
- Gold plating is a layer of gold electrically bonded to another metal. It is much more delicate than gold filled. We apply anti-tarnish clear coating in order to extend the life of plating. No polishing is required. Please avoid exposing the charm to alcohol as it will damage the coating.
NEED HELP WITH ATTACHING CHARMS?
- If charms do not slip through your chain, and you can open the attachment ring to attach it to a chain link. If you need assistance, contact us or watch this instructional video.
- Each order will be nicely packaged and include no pricing information (except for international orders for which the item value must be declared on the customs form).