Medium to large charms inspired by Asian and Islamic patterns. Add them to your chain and create statement jewelry!
SIZE & MATERIALS
- Bail: jump ring (inside diameter about 3.8 x 3mm). The color of the jump ring is the same as the color of the charm.
- Charm materials and size (approximate height)
- A. rhodium plated brass 35x32mm (1.4"x1.2")
B. rhodium plated brass 32x30mm (1.2"x1.15")
C. rhodium plated brass 29x27mm (1.1"x1")
D. sterling silver 30x32mm (1.2"x1.3")
E. rhodium plated brass 28x28mm (1.1"x1.1")
F. rhodium plated brass 60x45.5mm (2.4"x1.8")
G. rhodium plated brass 28x28mm (1.1"x1.1")
H. rhodium plated brass 40x22mm (1.55"x0.85")
I. 16k gold plated brass 30x24mm (1.2"x1")
J. rhodium plated brass 44x14mm (1.7"x0.5")
K. sterling silver 28x16mm (1.1"x0.6")
L. rhodium plated brass 28x14mm (1.1"x0.5")
M. rhodium plated brass 23x23mm (0.9x0.9")
N. 16k gold plated 23x23mm (0.9x0.9")
- Sterling silver is precious metal that lasts a life time. You can polish sterling jewelry over and over to keep it shiny.
- 14k gold filled is a layer of 14k gold heat bonded on another metal and contains 100 times more gold than gold plated jewelry.
- Rhodium is a part of the platinum family and very durable.
- Gold plating is a layer of gold electrically bonded to another metal. It is much more delicate than gold filled. We apply anti-tarnish clear coating in order to extend the life of plating. No polishing is required. Please avoid exposing the charm to alcohol as it will damage the coating.
NEED HELP WITH ATTACHING CHARMS?
- If charms do not slip through your chain, and you can open the attachment ring to attach it to a chain link. If you need assistance, contact us or watch this instructional video.
- Each order will be nicely packaged and include no pricing information (except for international orders for which the item value must be declared on the customs form).