A faceted disco ball beads sparkles on an ultra delicate sterling silver chain. Simple, and great for layering with a simple chain necklace.
WHAT LENGTH SHOULD I GET?
- Please refer to the length guide photo. This is a general guideline, and the most accurate way is to wrap a string, phone cable, etc. around your neck, and find a comfortable length. Then, measure that with a ruler or tape measure.
- The lengths we offer are from end to end, including the clasp and chain tag.
- Our chains are handmade, and lengths are approximate - please allow a bit of shortage/overage (especially Figure 8 chain that can be cut only at a certain chain link).
SIZE & MATERIALS
- All components are .925 sterling silver.
- Disco ball: about 5mm
Link size: about 1.2 x 1.5mm
- Closure: spring clasp or lobster clasp. The chain tag is about 3.3mm wide. If the inside diameter of the bail of your charm is larger than 3.5mm, it should go through our chain.
WHAT IS STERLING SILVER?
- Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metal added to strengthen pure silver (too soft by itself). While sterling silver PLATED is an extremely thin layer of sterling silver over another metal, sterling silver jewelry is made of only sterling silver and will last a life time. Polish occasionally with a polishing cloth to keep it sparkly.
- Each order will be nicely packaged and include no pricing information (except for international orders for which the item value must be declared on the customs form).