Solid, quality sterling silver chain! Sterling silver can be polished over and over to bring back its shininess and will last a life time.
Make your own one-of-a-kind necklace by adding charms to your chain.
WHAT LENGTH SHOULD I CHOOSE?
- Please refer to the length guide photo for a general guideline. The most accurate way is to wrap a string, phone cable, etc. around your neck, and find the comfortable length. Then, measure that with a ruler or tape measure.
- The lengths we offer are from end to end, including the clasp and chain tag.
- Our chains are handmade, and lengths are approximate - please allow a bit of shortage/overage (especially Figure 8 chain that can be cut only at a certain chain link).
SIZE & MATERIALS
- All components are solid .925 sterling silver.
- Closure: spring clasp or lobster clasp.
- The chain tag is about 3.3mm wide. If the inside diameter of the bail of your charm is larger than 3.5mm, it should go through our chain.
- Chain link size:
- Dainty: about 1.2 x 1.5mm
- Fine: about 2 x 2.4mm
- Medium: about 2.5 x 3.2mm
- Figure 8: about 2.8x3.6mm
- Each order will be nicely packaged and include no pricing information (except for international orders for which the item value must be declared on the customs form).