Create your own monogram pendant in sterling silver or gold filled. Simple, yet elegant and goes with any outfits!
WHAT IS A MONOGRAM?
- A monogram consists of 3 alphabets. The first alphabet is the first letter of the first name, the second one is the first letter of the last name, and the third one is the first letter of the middle name. For instance, the monogram of "Lisa Jessica Brown" is LBJ.
- Engraving is shiny inscriptions like those inside of a wedding band.
SIZE & MATERIALS
- All components are quality .925 sterling silver.
- Disc: about 13mm (1/2"), 16mm (5/8"), or 19mm (3/4"), generously thick 20-22 gauge.
- Each order will be nicely packaged and include no pricing information (except for international orders for which the item value must be declared on the customs form).